PHILIPS DVT2710 VOICE TRACER WITH DRAGON SPEECH RECOGNITION
Recording Format PCM(WAV) or MP3 Voice files
*Does not include edit function. Record over and insert not included.
Record and automatically transcribe your dictation files with the Voice Tracer 2710 Digital Voice Recorder with Dragon NaturallySpeaking Software from Philips.
The handheld recorder can record in either PCM (WAV) or MP3 file formats via its 2Mic stereo microphone system directly, to its internal 4GB of storage. If you require additional recording time, you can expand its capabilities via a microSD slot. Playback is provided by the integrated 28mm speaker or through the 3.5mm headphone jack.
Thanks to the included Dragon NaturallySpeaking software, you can have your dictation files automatically transcribed to text when you upload them to your compatible Windows computer (Dragon software requires Windows). Two AAA batteries and a USB cable are also included.
- 2Mic Stereo Recording
- The two built-in stereo microphones are designed to deliver clear voice recordings and reduce background noise, even in loud environments
- MP3 Recording
- Capture your recordings in MP3. The popular file format allows you to play back your files and share them with others
- Voice-Activation for Hands-Free Recording
- Voice-activated recording allows for hands-free recording. When enabled, recording will start automatically when you begin speaking. Recording pauses when you stop and resumes automatically when you begin speaking again
- Dragon Speech Recognition Software
- Put an end to typing and create text documents directly from recorded audio files. Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software automatically converts your recording into a text file
System Requirements for Software:
- OS: Windows Vista (32 or 64-bit), 7, 8, and 10.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later or AMD Athlon 64, 1 GHz or later (SSE2 instruction set required), L2 Cache: 512 KB
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- DVD-ROM Drive
- USB: Free USB Port
- Automatically Transcribe Your Dictation Files
- Simply record your documents and notes, connect the recorder to the computer, click the ‘Transcribe’ button and Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software does the transcription work for you
- Transcription Accuracy Rate of up to 99%
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software provides an accuracy rate of up to 99 % and accuracy continues to increase the more you use the software. Dragon also never misspells a word, so typos are a thing of the past
- Colour Display
- The colour display offers sharp images to see and read everything at first glance. The user interface supports eight languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, and simplified Chinese)
- 4GB Internal Memory and microSD Memory Card Slot
- Capture and store up to 44 days of continuous recording thanks to the 4 GB of internal memory, while the microSD slot supports up to 32 GB of additional memory
- Firmware upgradeable
- Variable playback speed
- Voice volume indicator
- Calendar search
- Instant one-touch recording
- Optimized for notes