Jabra Motion UC with Travel and Charge Kit 6640-906-105
Cut the cords with the Jabra Motion UC with Travel and Charge Kit 6640-906-105 from Jabra. This Bluetooth headset features a 300′ talk range, allowing you to take your calls further than traditional Bluetooth headsets. You can pair up this headset with smartphones and tablets and not only take calls but stream audio content such as music, podcasts, and more. Additionally, the travel case can be plugged into a power source via the included USB cable, transforming it into a convenient charging dock for the Motion UC. The included Control Center software makes managing all of your devices simple, since it can be done directly from the Jabra PC Suite.
- Up to 300′ Talk Range
- Unified Communications Compatible
- USB Connectivity
- Dual-Microphone Technology
- Integrated Mute Function
- Up to 7 Hours Talk Time
- Recharges in Approximately 120 Minutes
- Windows & Mac Compatible
Dual microphones, along with Noise Blackout technology, allows you to talk in noisy conditions. Digital signal processing (DSP) software effectively removes background noise. The headset also supports mute and unmute functionality directly from the headset eliminating the need to mute the call from your phone. An approximate talk time of up to 7 hours and standby time of up to 360 hours means you can go longer without worrying about your Bluetooth headset running out of juice. When the headset does require charging it takes approximately 120 minutes to get to a full charge.
- Jabra Busylight indicator turns red when you are on a call to keep you from being interrupted.
- Call Assist
- Jabra’s intelligent Call Assist lets you take a call without a click. Built-in Motion Sensor technology turns the headset on when you pick it up or touch it, and automatically answers the call when you place it on your ear. If you are already wearing the headset, you can accept or reject a call using just your voice.
- HD Voice – Wideband Audio
- Enjoy high-definition sound with HD Voice and get clear, intelligible communication. You get life-like conversations where you can focus on the content and don’t have to struggle to understand what the person on the other end of the line is saying.
- Hi-Fi Audio Streaming
- This Jabra Bluetooth device features A2DP, allowing you to stream music, podcasts, and even GPS directions in high fidelity, to give you an enhanced sound experience.
- Intelligent Volume Control
- With Jabra Intelligent Volume Control, you are now free from touching the volume control. The audio level adapts automatically to the interference noise around you, allowing you to hear what is being said wherever you are.
- Jabra Connect
- The Jabra Connect app interacts actively with your headset and lets you customize your user experience to suit your preferences as well as control all your calls on multiple devices.
- Noise Blackout
- Jabra Noise Blackout technology eliminates disturbing background noise such as wind, surrounding conversations or traffic to enhance your voice. So you can now talk freely without raising your voice excessively.
- PeakStop technology immediately removes potentially harmful loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears and keeps the sound level within a safe range to protect your hearing.
- Power Nap Mode
- With Jabra Power Nap Mode, you can now leave your headset in the car or on your desk for days and still have it ready when you are. Your device automatically goes into sleeping mode when inactive.
- Jabra SafeTone includes Jabra PeakStop and Jabra IntelliTone, the enhanced hearing protection technology. Benefit from clear, crisp and automatic limitation of average volume exposure during your workday according to acoustic standards and regulations.
- Smartphone and Tablet Ready
- Your Jabra device is designed with future-ready technology to be fully compatible with a wide variety of smartphones and tablets on the market.
- Near field communication (NFC) technology makes it easy for your Jabra device to instantly connect and interact with phones, tablets, and interactive tags. It requires no more than a simple touch. Just tap the phone and the Jabra device together and you are ready to talk or stream your music.
- Voice Controls
- Jabra Voice Controls cover both Voice Commands and Voice Guidance functionalities. With Voice Commands, you can answer/reject a call, play music, call back, and so on. Your own words control your device. Voice Guidance verbally notifies you of crucial status updates, such as connectivity and low battery.
- Wind Noise Protection
- Wind Noise Protection enables you to keep the thread of your conversation in open air environments without any interference. Walk, bike, run, work outside and talk with no need to raise your voice or shout to be heard.
- 7-Hour Battery Life
- Even with so much performance packed into such a small space, this Jabra Motion Series headset still lasts up to 7 hours on a single charge.
- Jabra Software Applications
- Customize and control your audio device settings with Jabra’s software applications. You get full integration and remote call control with a variety of softphones.
- Multi-Device Connectivity
- Multi-device connectivity technology lets you manage phone calls from several different devices such as desk phones, tablets, PCs and smartphones, with one single headset.
- Remote Asset Management
- Configure and implement your company’s audio devices 100% remotely from one central point. You get the latest features and functionalities on one go with Jabra Xpress, a web-based solution. You can also get a complete overview of all Jabra audio devices installed in the IT network with Jabra Xpress’ asset management component.
- UC Plug-and-Play
- Jabra devices feature intuitive call control and seamless connection to all leading UC applications and softphones.
- 300 ft / 94 m Wireless Freedom
- Featuring Bluetooth Class 1, your Jabra device enables you to connect to a vast range of devices from smart phones and tablets to laptop computers. You get a wireless mobility up to 300 ft (94 m) giving you full control of your hands-free Jabra voice solutions.
- Hot Desking
- Jabra Motion Office enables multiple employees to use the same office space at different times. Just plug in your headset to any Jabra Motion Office base and you’re ready to work.
Jabra Motion UC Specs
|Headset Features||Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Mute Function|
|Driver Size||14.8 mm|
|Wireless Range||300′ / 91 m|
|Wireless Technology||Bluetooth 4.0|
|Hands Free Profile Version||1.6|
|A2DP Profile Version||1.6|
|Host Connection||1 x USB Type-A|
|Recharge Time||2 Hours|
|Standby Time||15 Days|
|Talk Time||7 Hours|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 140°F / -10 to 60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 95°F / -20 to 35°C|
|Wearing Style||Ear Hook|
|Frequency Mode||Narrowband, Wideband, Hi-Fi|
|Dimensions||2.1 x 0.6 x 0.9″ / 5.4 x 1.6 x 2.4 cm (Headset)|
|Weight||0.6 oz / 17.5 g (Headset)|
|Package Weight||0.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.4 x 5.7 x 2.2″|
In the Box
- Jabra LINK 360
- Large Ear Gel
- Medium Ear Gel
- Small Ear Gel
- Travel & Charge Kit
- Wall Charger
- Micro-USB Cable
- Soft Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty