Jabra Engage 75 Stereo Headset – Wireless – Bluetooth DECT – 9559-583-125
3 in 1 Office Desk Telephone, Smartphone and PC compatibility
Jabra Engage 75 Stereo Headset – Wireless – Bluetooth DECT – 9559-583-125 – 492.1 ft – 40 Hz – 16 kHz – Over-the-head – Binaural – Electret, Condenser, Uni-directional, MEMS Technology Microphone
Engineered to be the world’s most powerful professional wireless headsets
- Industry-leading wireless performance. Better customer connections.
- Crystal-clear calls. Enhance the customer experience.
- More talk time, less interruptions. Increase productivity.
With the Engage 75 Stereo Wireless DECT On-Ear Headset from Jabra, you don’t have to be tied to a desk to conduct your business. With the freedom of wireless DECT technology, you can carry on conversations from up to 490 feet away from the included touchscreen base station.
Whether you’re calling mom or your best client, maintaining clear calls is important, which is why Jabra has provided the Engage 75 Stereo headset with a boom microphone that has noise-canceling technology. It even meets the Skype for Business Open Office requirements.
The padded headset is designed to be worn all day, and thanks to the powerful built-in battery, you won’t have to recharge during the day. This headset gives you up to 13 hours of talk time, and can be fully charged in as little as 90 minutes. The fast charge feature will get you up and running with 40% power in just 30 minutes.
A host of additional features have been engineered into the Engage 75 headset to provide you with private and secure conversations both at home or in a busy and noisy office space.
- Advanced Touchscreen Base Station Included
- The included base station is where you dock and recharge your Engage 75 Stereo headset, as well as take control of it, thanks to the built-in touchscreen. The touchscreen gives you the ability to operate call controls, such as answering or ending a call, showing connected devices, and monitoring battery life.
An on-screen menu helps you get setup and operational with step-by-step instructions on connecting the Engage 75 headset to your computer, mobile device, or desk phone. If you happen to switch to a different location, you can pair your headset with any other Engage 65 or 75 model Mono/Stereo base station.
- Wireless Security
- Keeping sensitive information from prying eyes and ears is important in this digital age, which is why Jabra has implemented 256-bit AES encryption and 128-bit authentication to the wireless calls conducted through the Engage 75 headset. It gives you a line of defense that goes beyond that of the DECT Security Level C standards.
- Constant Sound Levels
- When wearing a headset all day, the varying volumes of different calls can wear you down as the day goes on. The Engage 75 features constant sound levels to help solve that problem. Set the input level you’re most comfortable with, and the Engage 75 headset will use speaker software to separate noise from speech, adjusting all incoming calls to your specified sound level.
- Up to 130 Simultaneous Users
- Jabra has constructed the Engage 75 headset to work in a busy office with multiple people using the same technology. In fact, the Engage 75 headset has the ability to operate in an area with up to 130 simultaneous Engage 75 users, when using a narrowband frequency. If using a wideband frequency, you can operate up to 80 headsets.
- Headset Controls
- Convenient controls are also built into the headset itself. With the Engage 75 Stereo headset, you have controls built into the earcup with the boom microphone. Tapping the side of the earcup will answer or end a call, and physical buttons allow for volume adjustment. To mute a call, just press the button on the end of the boom mic itself.
- Busy Light
- A red LED light will illuminate when you are on an active call. This has the benefit of visually signaling to those around you that you are actively in a conversation and should not be disturbed.
- Connect to 5 Devices
- The Engage 75 Stereo headset can connect to a computer, desk phone, analog phone, and 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously, giving you the ability to quickly be available for calls no matter which device they come in on.
|Product Model:||75 Stereo|
|Manufacturer:||GN Netcom A/S|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9559-583-125|
|Product Name:||Engage 75 Stereo Headset|
|Height:||6.65″ (169 mm)|
|Width:||5.55″ (141 mm)|
|Depth:||1.26″ (32 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate):||82 g|
|Limited Warranty:||1 Year|