Jabra Pro 9450 Wireless Headset – Best 2 in 1 Headset
The New Jabra Pro 9450 wireless headset by GN Netcom connects to both your office telephone and computer via USB port. Easily switch between telephone and computer with a touch of a button adding convenience. The Jabra 9450 has three wearing styles included over the head, over the ear and behind the neck ensuring the right fit. Featuring superior noise canceling technology is ideal for busy offices by blocking out most unwanted ambient background noise. The Jabra Pro 9450 has a roaming range of up to 450 feet and up to 11 hours of non stop talk time. Installation is simple as it is just plug and play setting up fast reliable wireless communications in your office. The GN Netcom 1000 remote handset lifter is available to allow for remote answering functionality.
Jabra PRO 9450 features:
- Up to 150 metres (450 feet) wireless hands-free telephony with DEC T and DEC T 6.0 with CA T-iq technology
- Multiuse connectivity desk phone and softphone
- Talk time up to 8 hours in wideband sound mode and up to 11 hours in narrowband sound mode
- Headset controls: Includes remote answering/ending of calls, call rejection, redial function, swapping between held calls, volume controls and microphone mute from both desk and soft phone.
- Voice recording from desk phone – Save your conversations on PC (PC recording applications required).
- 2.4 Touch-sensitive screen in Q-VGA resolution for call handling, system configuration and setup wizard
- Full hearing protection with Jabra SafeTone
– Protects users hearing by cutting off sound spikes and sudden loud noises (PeakStop protection) and securing safe average sound levels (IntelliTone)
- 3 wearing styles:
Mono: Headband, Neckband (accessory), Earhook
- Built-in ringer on headset base Enables users in companies with silent PC policy to hear incoming calls to their softphone without wearing the headset.
- Supports both wideband (150-6,800 Hz) and narrowband (300-3,400 Hz) to match phone system
- Headset weight: 1 oz (28 grams)
- Wideband sound and DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Jabra SafeTone technologies: Protects users hearing by cutting off sound spikes and sudden loud noises (PeakStop protection) and securing safe average sound levels throughout the day (IntelliTone)
- Electronic Hook Switch and free software is available to download on www.jabra.com/pcsuite
- Minimal energy consumption with Jabra IntelliPower system
- Security: encryption between headset and connected device.
- Security: Kensington Lock: Theft protection of the base.
- One Year Manufacturer Parts and Labor Warranty
Range varies according to the environment in which the headset is used.